Here’s our U-19s doing a one-touch warmup before last Monday’s National Cup game.
It is 7 v 7 with 2 neutrals (in blue). The dimensions of the grid are roughly 32 x 20 yards (about 1/10 a soccer field).
If you can’t see the video, click here.
Things To Keep in Mind
- This was only the team’s 3rd meeting.
- You will not see any D1 college program be able to put on a display like this.
- We have been to U-18 & U-20 National Team Camps and never seen such a thing.
- This team is represented only by southern california players. Imagine what we could assemble with access to the whole country!
- We’re still missing 6 bad-asses who will join the party later.
Players Soon to Join the Party
Carlos Alvarez (F)
Jacob Barron (M)
Eric Flores (D)
Jose Gomez (M)
Blake Hylen (GK)
Cris Mendoza (F)