- Some people have huge sample sizes and experiences spanning youth to international level play.
- Some may have recently been introduced (or reintroduced) to football, say in the last 5 to 7 years – essentially born into the Barca era.
- Some have concluded it’s a, or the, safe position to have when discussing the sport.
- Some defaulted to the possession camp because they believe their kids would better thrive in that environment.
- Some because they ‘culturally inherited’ it.
What’s your deal?
Think about it.